First, we need to download and install this program
Download PhotoGadget here: http://www.xemico.com/photogadget/freeware.html
Once installed there is no icon to run the program, it gets integrated with windows explorer.
The steps to resize the images are:
* Look for an image in your hard disk with Windows Explorer
* Right click on it
* In the menu select "PhotoGadget Picture Resize"
* A windows with options appears
* Select the "240x320 and 320x240..." or the resolution of your device. If there is no option click "Custom" and write the resolution on the blank fields.
* Click "OK" and we're done
The images will be now with the desired resolution and a more appropriate file size for the device (in the CECT P168 images of more than 150 Kb won't work)