All Credit for this Tutorial goes to "Judee,the cect168+ Killer, a member of p168.forumotion.com"
1. You have to buy this cable: Go Here.
2. You have to download these things:
The original P168C files: Download Here
Flash Tools Version 4.10: Download Here
3. You also should watch this video first to get the drift of what your doing, and keep it open and ready to watch if your stuck: Watch Here
4. THESE ARE THE STEPS TO TAKE AFTER YOU HAVE GOT THEM THINGS!
1. Turn your phone off
2. Before you start, take your battery out for a few seconds and put it back in, then put the cable you bought into the phone.
3. Then open flash tools V4.10 that you downloaded which you should have extracted to its own folder.
4. Click on options, on the top bar of the flash tools, go down to the 8th option which is "baseband chip option", then make sure that the "check baseband chip ESO version" is NOT checked (View Screenshot Here).
5. Click on the Scatter-loading link (View Screenshot Here). Then find the file that is in the extracted flash tools folder called scat.txt, open it.
6. Click on the DownloadAgent folder (View Screenshot
Here). then go to the folder that has all your flash tool extracted files in it, and click on MTK_AllInOne_DA (.BIN file 42.2kb)
7. Click on the word ROM (View Screenshot Here). then find the p168c_latest_version.bin file that you downloaded in step 2 of this tutorial.
8. Click on Download (View Screenshot Here). This process will take around 20 minutes (maybe more or less), then when a green ring shows up on the computer screen, you are finished, turn your phone on, and there you have it, you have succesfully upgraded to CECT P168C.
Hope this works for everyone that tries it!